Features Of Living Room Chairs
Under the definitions of living room chairs, there are a few different subtypes. Wood legs, comfy cushioning and a variety of materials and styles are common features you can expect to find. Here are a few more that separate certain styles from the rest:
- Deep button tufting
- Adjustable levelers
When choosing an accent for your space, look for features that match its overall style, color and texture. Thanks to its luxurious details, a rich brown chair with plush roll arms and deep button tufting has traditional written all over it and so would not blend well in a room with bold colors, geometric patterns and other characteristics of a more modern feel. On the other hand, in the same room a chair with tapered legs, a flared back and a sleek cutout silhouette would fit in perfectly while adding a mid-century punch.
Styling With Living Room Chairs
Together, living room chairs are the epitome of comfort and style and bring out the fun in home decorating. Here are a few tips to help you find the perfect spot for your perfect chair!
More popular than ever before, accent chairs are taking the design world by storm for their unique versatility and refreshing styles.
Magnolia Grey Chair With Gold
This item is popular!
L=Length | W=Width | H=Height | D=Depth
L=Length | W=Width | H=Height | D=Depth
- Handmade by skilled furniture craftsmen
- Sumptuous textured velvet upholstery
- Attached seat and striped back cushion
- Available in multiple color options
- Ships assembled
- All in-stock items are estimated to ship within 1-3 business days, and are usually delivered within 2-3 weeks from shipping.
- All back ordered items will ship as soon as they are back in stock.
BASIC Shipping: Basic shipping is now free for all orders over $199! TOVs basic, flat-rate shipping delivers your order to your front door and is a contactless delivery. Please note, this delivery method will not include appointment scheduling and is similar in service to FedEx or UPS deliveries. Larger items will ship with our specialized furniture carriers due to FedEx and UPS size limitations.
- Shopping cart total $1-$199 = $9.95
- Shopping cart total $200+ = FREE
UPGRADE In-Room Shipping: $69. In-room shipping includes a two-person delivery team that will deliver your order to the room of your choice for all qualifying products. This is an excellent option if you need some help moving big pieces of furniture or living in an apartment. Your order will be delivered with a specialized furniture carrier and includes appointment scheduling options before delivery.
These rates apply to our standard service area in the 48 contiguous United States.
Also Check: Where Do The Vegas Golden Knights Play
Where To Place An Accent Chair
Accent chairs are often designed with streamlined silhouettes, making them easy to refresh both large and small spaces. If youre feeling uninspired, though, or are looking for original, unexpected placement ideas, check out some of these current out-of-the-box trends for styling accent chairs:
- In an entryway. Since the entryway accent chair wont be used much for sitting, you dont have to worry as much about durability experiment with unusual materials, such as jute or silk, to create unexpected-yet-stunning entryway designs the perfect way to welcome guests in style!
- Under a window. We can hardly think of any area more perfect for an accent chair than the one directly under a window big enough that it demands statement style, yet often too small for the average console table or armchair, its as if windows were designed for the sleek silhouettes of accent chairs and vice versa. Plus, placing a chair in an area flooded with natural light will bring out and brighten up any subtle hints of color that are embedded into the chairs design and which would otherwise go unnoticed in a dark or dull corner.
Consider Chair Structure And Durability
In addition to the style of your chair, you’ll also want to consider structure. Look for a design with a firm and supportive frame, and find soft cushioning that feels sturdy yet comfortable. Also consider materialupholstered fabrics and leathers are durable and can withstand years of everyday use.
Recommended Reading: Which Country Has Cheapest Gold
Types Of Accent Chairs
Here are just a few of the most popular types of accent chairs: