Can I Buy Gold Online At Wishfin
You can buy 24K 99.9% pure gold at Wishfin, a premier online financial marketplace having serviced over 35 million customers across loan and investment space. Besides purity, there are several other benefits when buying gold at Wishfin. Lets check out all such benefits below.
- Purity Guaranteed Wishfin has tied up with Augmont, which has NABL certified and BIS accredited refineries in India
- Topmost Security The gold you buy at Wishfin is stored in lockers by the market leader in secure logistics and vault services i.e. Brinks. Along with that, you also get the benefit of IDBI Trusteeship Services that ensure your gold is put safely in lockers throughout.
- Price Transparency Live gold prices can be seen flashing on the screen, thereby ensuring greater transparency. You can even sell it at the right price.
How Is Gold Rates In Hyderabad Determined
Today gold rates in Hyderabad are determined based on various factors. These include things like currency movement, local tariffs and also the international gold rates. However, a major portion of the fluctuation for gold rates in Hyderabad depend on the latter. For example, when gold prices internationally move up, it would automatically be reflected in the prices in Hyderabad. Now, gold prices in the international markets depend on a host of factors including currency movement, global bonds yields and how interest rates are expected to move in the future. In short, if you are trying to predict gold rates in Hyderabad today, do not do it. This is because, as we mentioned gold rate movement depends on a host of factors.
Gold Rate Trend In Nagercoil From July 2021 To September 2021
|Rs.4,917 per gram on 22 April||Rs.5,071 per gram on 27 May||Rs.5,079 per gram on 3 June|
|Lowest Price||Rs.4,599 per gram on 30 April||Rs.4,500 per gram on 12 May||Rs.4,610 per gram on 21 June|
Quarterly Gold Rate in Nagercoil from July 2021 to September 2021:
- The prices of gold in Nagercoil on 1 July 2021 and 31 July 2021 were at Rs.4,965 per gram and Rs.4,996 per gram, respectively. Overall, gold rates rose by 0.62% over the course of the month in the city. The lowest and highest prices that the yellow metal hit for the month was on 30 July and 17 July and were at Rs.5,950 for a gram and Rs.4,838 per gram, respectively.
- Gold prices in Nagercoil for the month of August started off at the rate of Rs.5,018 per gram which was also the highest price recorded for the month. Gold rates in Nagercoil started witnessing a declining trend during the second half of the month and it closed the month at Rs.4,771 per gram. The gold prices recorded its lowest on 19 August wherein it stood at the rate of Rs.4,690 per gram. The prices of gold dropped by 4.9% for the month of August.
- In September, the rates of the yellow metal had declined by 4.0%. The highest and lowest rates that the yellow metal hit for the month were Rs.4,697 per gram recorded to be on the opening day of the month and Rs.4,511 per gram on 30 and 31 September.
You May Like: Is 24kt Gold Pure
But How Can I Buy Gold At Wishfin
You can buy gold in a few simple steps mentioned below.
- Mentioning email ID is optional
- Tick on the checkbox stating that you have read the Terms and Conditions
After all this, you will create an account for you. Post the account creation, you will need to do the following to buy gold.
- Mention the value or weight of gold you want to buy
- Either way, you will get to know the worth of gold at the prevailing market price
- A page will appear showing the value for gold purchase, GST amount levied at 3% of the purchase price, and the total purchase amount
- After that, choose from various payment options such as Cards, net banking, mobile wallet and UPI
For the transaction to go through successfully, you need to buy gold for a minimum value of INR 100. You can see the value and weight of gold bought in your transaction history. The Transaction History icon is placed on the left side of your name. Remember, you need to login to see all that.
Similarly, you can sell your gold holdings after 7 days of purchase by clicking on the SELL GOLD icon. You could see the LIVE Sell Price tracker. You can choose to sell gold either by weight or amount. Tick on the checkbox stating that you have read terms and conditions and click on Proceed to Sell. You will get the money credited to your account.
The Cost Of Making The Gold
The cost of making 24k gold largely depends on the process of mining. Most of these reports lack the general capital, administrative costs, among others. The companies exaggerate the costs to feign minute profits.
The fact is that the cost of making gold varies from one region to another. Some areas have cheap labor, among other expenses, while other places are at their peak. Some countries have strict regulations while others have lesser restrictions.
Also, if the design of the gold is a little complicated, jewelers could sell it for more. Curving and sculpturing different patterns is the work of specialized skills and equipment. Such labor costs add up to the price of your gold.
You May Like: What Does Bacardi Gold Mix Well With
Carat Gold Price Per Gram :
24K gold is the purest form of gold. It contains 999.99% pure gold. It is softer than the other gold forms and is also pliable, so, therefore, is not used in making regular jewellery items. Coins and Gold bars are manufactured with fine gold, of which the purity is typically graded using a scale of millesimal fineness. 24 kt is the purest form of gold and is marked with 999, indicating a gold content of 999.9 parts per thousand.
Medical devices and electronics also use components made with fine gold. For example, older computers containing a modem and installed hard drive contain gold. Although time-consuming, it can be profitable to extract and recycle gold from devices such as cell phones, computers, camcorders, gaming consoles and circuit boards.
Difference Between 24 Karats And 22 Karats
Karat is a measure of the purity of gold. There are different karats of gold namely 24 karats, 18 karats, 14 karats, ten karats.
Let’s see the difference between 24 Karats and 22 Karats gold.
24 Karats gold 24 karats is also referred to a pure gold or 100 percent gold. The reason behind this is 24 parts in the gold are all in the pure form without traces of any other metals. It is known to be 99.9 percent pure and thus it takes on a distinct bright yellow color. The 24 karat gold is the highest form of gold, and hence it is naturally expensive than other karats of gold.
The 24 karat gold has less density, which makes it soft and can be easily bent. Due to this nature of 24 karat gold is not suitable for making jewelry. Coins and bars are made of 24k gold.
22 Karats gold 22 karats gold is made up of 22 parts of gold, and the balance of 2 parts are made out of other metals like silver, nickel, zinc, other alloys. In 22 karats gold, only 91.67 percent contains pure gold. The remaining 8.33 percent comprises of metals. The addition of metals to gold makes the texture of gold harder and thus making the jewelry more durable.
22 karat gold is not suitable for diamonds and heavily studded jewelry.
You May Like: How Do You Get Golden Eagles In War Thunder
The Gold Standard In Hyderabad
Gold is one of the most precious metal and also a metal with very high standards.
Gold carries few unique abilities due to which its standards are high such as portability, lasting, trustworthy, stability, diversion.
1) Portability – The most important ability of gold which increases its standard is its nature of portability and its extreme density. Due to this nature, one can carry and handle it very easily.
2) Lasting – Gold lasts longer. It doesn’t corrode so there will be no chance of losing it value due to corrosion. This nature of gold is very easy to understand for people in Hyderabad because one would have seen the gold ornaments in Salar Jung museum which are hundreds of years old but haven’t corroded. This nature of non-corrosion is there for only a few noble metals in which gold is one.
3) Trustworthy – Gold will never lose its value and there is no chance that gold will lose its purity and quality due to climate, time or any other changes. Until it is manually alloyed with any other metal.
4) Stability – The supply of gold in the world is stable from ages. There is no chance that at a sudden gold production will increase and gold rates in Hyderabad will fall.
5) diversion – Few metals are having very high industrial use such as silver and platinum. When it comes to gold annually only 100 tons of gold is used for manufacturing of conductors.
Should You Buy 18 Karats Gold In Hyderabad
Like all other cities, you have 18 karats gold, which is also available in Hyderabad. However, investors and individuals would often like to know whether you can buy 18 karats gold in Hyderabad. While you can, the jewellery strength would be more stronger, because of the high metal content. For example, we may see the ornament stronger because there maybe a high content of copper in the ornament. If you do not have the budget to buy a 22 karat ornament, it is fine if you buy a 18 karat one. However, remember when you want to sell the same, you would not get the same price. Another worrying factor is that you may not be able to sell the same. it is hence always a better proposition to buy into 22 karats gold, as you are assured of some value for the precious metal. Those who are looking to buy for the very long term should not worry so much about 18 karts, 22 karats or even 24 karats. just go ahead and buy.
Don’t Miss: Blue Cash Preferred Card Metal
Also Check Gold Price In Nearby Cities Of Nagercoil
- Also Check: Gold Rate in Tamil Nadu
As with the rest of India, two popular variants of gold are available in Nagarcoil. These are the 24 karat and 22 karat variants. While the 24 karat variant boasts of a greater purity at 98% gold in the mix, the 22 karat variant has 94% of the yellow metal in it. A preference exists for the 24 karat gold in crafting jewellery and ornaments but unfortunately, due to its softness and extreme malleability, it has to be used in conjunction with other metals to be strong enough that it can withstand daily wear and tear. 22 karat gold, the lesser sibling is used for jewellery as well and for some high grade consumer electronics like monitoring headphones and amplifiers. The variants of 18 karat and 14 karat gold are used mostly in industrial applications, though one can even find jewellery made of them. The rates of gold in Nagercoil are directly related to supply and demand, while market trends and taxes and duties increase the rates in India. Based on a grams value of gold, there is not much noticeable difference in the rates overseas and the rates prevalent in Nagarcoil.
Calculating The Price Of 24k Gold
How do you calculate the price of 24k gold? Are there rules that govern the cost of gold? What is the asking price or bid price of this monetary metal? Answer these questions, and youll have calculated the price of gold!
Our gold price calculation is in the Troy system. For convenience, convert your grams into ounces by dividing by 31.1 grams per ounce.
To calculate your 24k gold price, keep in mind the base price, purity, and value. The base price is the current price for one troy ounce , while the purity is the percentage of gold in your stone
In this case, yours is 100% gold . The value is the weight that you multiply with the current price per troy ounce.
If your gold is pure and refined, you get the total value. If it requires refining, 30% or more of that value goes to overhead expenses.
Don’t Miss: Ps4 War Thunder Cheats
Saudi Arabia 24k Gold Price Trend In Last 30 Days
24K Gold Price Trend Per Gram
In last 30 days, SAR 223.00 was the lowest 24 Carat Gold price in Saudi Arabia retail market per gram, which was on 15-Dec-2021, while the highest 24 Carat market Gold price in Saudi Arabia per gram was recorded on 01-Jan-2022, which was as high as SAR 230.00. Market 24 Carat Gold rate today in Saudi Arabia is SAR 228.00 per gram.
24K Gold Price Trend Per Tola
In last 30 days, SAR 2,601.03 was the lowest 24 Carat Gold price in Saudi Arabia retail market per tola, which was on 15-Dec-2021, while the highest 24 Carat market Gold price in Saudi Arabia per tola was recorded on 01-Jan-2022, which was as high as SAR 2,682.67. Market 24 Carat Gold rate today in Saudi Arabia is SAR 2,659.35 per tola.
Would Gold Prices In Hyderabad Give Decent Returns In 2018
It is extremely difficult to get similar returns of almost 25 per cent, that gold prices had seen in 2017. As we head into 2018, it is likely that we may see a more stable set of returns in the coming year. The problem right now for gold prices in Hyderabad to move higher, is the international gold rates, which are moving in a range. For example, it is likely that we may see higher interest rates in the US. When that happens, we would see gold rates fall, because individuals would start disposing of gold and placing money in bonds, which would start yielding higher returns. From that point of view, we are little pessimistic, when it comes to gold prices moving higher. So, if you are looking to buy gold in Hyderabad, it would be best to buy in small quantitities or rather buy gold on dips.
Read Also: How Much Does A Brick Of Gold Cost
Is The Gold Price In Hyderabad Same For Physical Gold And Electronic Gold
Yes, the Gold price in Hyderabad remains same though it maybe in physical form or the electronic form. There are few charges in physical gold which are not applicabe in the electronic gold. If you are buying gold in the electronic gold, you will be getting gold on every rupee you spend. Before, there were only bonds and ETFs if we want to buy electronic gold. Now a new method has come up to buy gold which is called Paytm gold, and you can buy gold here as per the gold prices in Hyderabad on that day.
Buying gold in Paytm is the easiest method of buying gold as of now because in Paytm you can buy and sell gold on any random day. There is no time barrier like you should buy or sell gold in trading hours. The minimum amount of the gold you can buy is two grams and up to two-kilo grams you can buy. We all know that the physical gold will not be hundred per cent pure. There is some additional metal for the strength, and the making charges will be applicable on the physical gold we buy. So while buying physical gold with gold rates in Hyderabad, you should pay the additional costs.
How To Get An Update On Today Gold Rate
One can simply search for gold price in India or gold rates in India or a simple gold rate per gram today. You can also get an update if you subscribe to an email update for the gold rate today. You can get the latest gold rate daily, ideally, one gram gold price is given. Today, one can buy gold on EMI also.
At Vaibhav updated gold price and current silver rate are available online. Our gold prices are in line with the Madras Jewellers & Diamond Merchants Association famously called as MJDMA. They are updated twice a day, once in the morning and second in the afternoon. At Vaibhav you can find gold rate per gram today at prevailing prices, you can also find current 22Ct gold price and 18K gold rate, per gram silver rate and per gram gold and platinum rates too.
We carry the legacy and trust of 25years in the Jewellery business. We have a retail space of more than 50,000 sqft spanning two states with a strong presence of 12 stores. All the Jewellery is BIS hallmarked. Along with Jewellery purchase, we provide a host of related services to our customers such as free gemological consultation, old gold exchange, Jewellery cleaning & servicing, Jewellery concierge services, private viewing facility, and an alternate online purchase options.
Vaibhav is home to authentic traditional and contemporary designs along with 24k gold coins, silver articles, diamond Jewellery, and Platinum Jewellery.
Also Check: Does Kay Jewelers Sell Real Gold
Gold Rate Trend In Maharashtra For July 2020 To September 2020
Quarterly Gold Rate in Maharashtra from July 2020 to September 2020:
- In July, gold prices increased by 7.75% over the course of the month in Maharashtra. The prices of gold opened the month at Rs.4,836 per gram and closed at Rs.5,211 per gram, respectively. The lowest and highest rates that the yellow metal hit for the month were Rs.4,746 and Rs.5,241 for a gram, respectively. The coronavirus outbreak was the main reason for the prices to increase.
- Gold prices in Maharashtra for the month of August opened and closed at Rs.5,291 per gram and Rs.5,147 per gram, respectively. The prices of yellow metal fell by 2.72% over the course of the month. Gold hit its lowest rate towards the end of the month and was at Rs.5,136 per gram.
- On 1 September 2020, the price of gold in the state was at Rs.5,250 per gram. However, by the end of the month, the prices of gold fell by 4.74% and closed at Rs.5,001 for a gram.