Pain Relieving Foot Cream
Available size: 113 g tube
Soothing relief for tired, sore and painful feet.
On your feet all day or experiencing foot pain and soreness? The skin on your feet can be twenty times thicker than the rest of your body. That’s why Gold Bond Medicated Pain Relieving Foot Cream contains seven penetrating moisturizers to help soothe and bring relief where most needed, tired and painful muscles and joints.
Gold Bond Medicated Pain Relieving Foot Cream contains our special blend of seven moisturizers including aloe and vitamin E.
Temporarily relieves minor foot and ankle aches and pains associated with:
- Topical analgesic
Adults and children 12 years of age and older. Apply generously and massage onto painful areas until absorbed into the skin. Repeat as needed up to a maximum of 4 times daily. If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use and consult a physician. Security Seal under cap for your protection do not use if broken or missing.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not bandage, nor apply with external heat. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children.
What Are Some Things I Need To Know Or Do While I Take Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream . This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Avoid using a heating pad or other heating devices on the treated area.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Different brands of Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream may be for use in different ages of children. Talk with the doctor before giving Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream to a child.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
How Do I Store And/or Throw Out Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep lid tightly closed.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Throw away unused or expired drugs. Do not flush down a toilet or pour down a drain unless you are told to do so. Check with your pharmacist if you have questions about the best way to throw out drugs. There may be drug take-back programs in your area.
Also Check: Eso How To Make Gold
How Is This Medicine Best Taken
Use Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, ears, and eyes .
- Wash your hands before and after use. Do not wash your hands after use if putting this on your hand.
- Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
- Put a thin layer on the affected skin and rub in gently.
- Do not put on cuts, scrapes, or damaged skin.
- Do not put on open wounds.
- Do not put on irritated skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you use Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream on a regular basis, put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream is used on an as needed basis. Do not use more often than told by the doctor.
Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream
temporary relieves minor foot and ankle aches and pains associated with
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- if severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately
- do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
Also Check: How To Make Gold Jewelry
Gold Bond Foot Cream Provides Triple Action Relief
Experience the feel of hydrated skin all day long with Gold Bond Therapeutic Foot Cream. Specially formulated with 7 intensive moisturizers, this nourishing foot cream will give you a reason to kick up your heels.
This three-vitamin blend includes vitamin B to help improve the appearance of skin, vitamin C to help protect against environmental stressors and vitamin E to help prevent moisture loss.
Cools & Revitalizes
Eczema Relief 1% Hydrocortisone Cream
Designed for targeted use to relieve 7 common symptoms of Eczema
Targeted pain and itch relief.
Fast acting pain and itch relief.
Soothing relief for tired, sore and painful feet.
Triple action relief for dry, rough and cracked feet.
Triple action relief to help cool, soothe and protect against wetness and odour.
Triple action relief for extra dry and itchy skin.
Triple action relief for dry and itchy skin.
Read Also: Does Zales Sell Real Gold
What Do I Need To Tell My Doctor Before I Take Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream
- If you are allergic to Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream any part of Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What Are Some Other Side Effects Of Gold Bond Pain Relieving Foot Cream
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Skin irritation.
- Burning or stinging feeling. Most of the time, this will go away after a few days.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-332-1088. You may also report side effects at https://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Read Also: Why Is Gold Going Up
What Are Some Side Effects That I Need To Call My Doctor About Right Away
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash hives itching red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever wheezing tightness in the chest or throat trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking unusual hoarseness or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad skin irritation.